Thursday, April 28, 2011

Size 10 my a**! Skin tight leggings reveal Dancing With The Stars Kirstie Alley's true size

Looking good! Kirstie Alley showed off her hard work by wearing skin tight leggings to her Dancing With The Stars rehearsals     

   
More weight to lose: She's still determined to knock off another few dress sizes and wants to be a US two (UK six)

TV rumours: Once Kirstie is finished her commitments with DWTS, she is said to have two more television offers in the pipeline
She has been shedding excess weight during her Dancing With The Stars stint, but Kirstie Alley's skin tight leggings showed she might have exaggerated just how much.
Despite telling the world she's currently as US size six (UK 10), photographs of her arriving at dance rehearsals yesterday told a different story.
The actress arrived at the dance studio in Hollywood in the black tights, accompanied with a long-sleeved T-shirt and grey heels.
And the 5ft 8in star's curves were on full display, indicating that she may have embellished her weight loss so far.
Kirstie recently said: ‘I bought these dresses from a size twelve (UK size 16) to a two (UK size 6). Tonight I’m a size six (UK 10). When I’m a two, I’m done, people!
‘The real size I want to be in is probably a four or a six. That’s where I look best.’